- Amazon Fulfillment Center
- Amazon Complete fit-out of an existing 700,000 square foot empty shell warehouse. Aggressive 6 week schedule to complete 75% of the job with over 65 men working 7 days a week to get this done on time.
- Sears Distribution Center
- Circuit City Distribution
- Pepsi Cola
- Caterpillar Distribution
- Crayola Distribution
- Hershey Chocolate Distribution Center
- Kimberly Clark Distribution Center
- Trader Joes dry storage Distribution
- Trader Joes cold storage Distribution
- Multitude of several other Distribution Warehouses totaling over 8 million square ft of warehouses with 80% of these being Design Build Construction.
- ACCU Machine Hi tech fully automated Machine Shop.
- Berkowitz Glass
- Bethlehem Township Pump station
- Celldex Labs Hi tech Lab. New Jersey. Scott Baum (908-777-3700) Scott@JPGLV.com
- Easton Area Suburban Water Facility
- Mckesson Pharmaceutical
- Niagara Water Bottling Facility
- Tama Manufacturing Fully automated state of the art sewing factory. Mark Fogelman (610- 360-3600)
- Lehigh Valley Hospital Cardiology Center
- St. Lukes Off site
- Warren Hospital Scott Baum JP Group (908-777-3700), Scott@JPGLV.com
- Whitehall Manor assisted living and Alzheimer’s Center Abe Atiyeh
Institutional and Office Buildings
- Cedar Crest College Tomkins Hall Skepton
- SEI Northeast Office
- TMG Medical 150,000 square ft office building
- Salvation Army Alvin Butz
- Kohls Dept Stores Completed 34 entire stores in PA, NJ, DE.
- Sands Casino, Bethlehem PA Various renovations to existing casino.
- Days Inn, Allentown PA Complete Renovation of 285 unit Motel.
- CVS Pharmacy Completed 4 stores in Lehigh Valley area.
- Restaurant Work Arby’s, Ruby Tuesdays, Cracker Barrel and Red Robin throughout PA and NJ.
- Target Department Stores New store and various renovations in Lehigh Valley area.
- Rothrock Motor Sales
- Parkland High School Renovations
- Allentown School District William Penn Building
- City of Allentown Data Center
- City of Allentown LED lighting on City Hall Don Hough
- Grasse Elementary School Renovation
- Brandywine High School Renovation
Generator Replacements in the Following Facilities:
- Bethlehem Housing Authority Curt Kichline, CKichline@Betha.com
- Lower Macungie Township Bruce Fosselman (610-966-4343)
- Boro of Macungie
- Pennridge School District
- Wilson Boro
- Several other Generators ranging in size from 50kw to 1.75 Mega Watt